Etizolam is a leading treatment for insomnia and anxiety problems. Having been introduced in 2011, it is manufactured under brand names such as Etibest, Etilaam, and Etizest among others. If you experience anxiety, etizolam a cheaper and readily available alternative to benzodiazepines.
What is anxiety?
There are many causes for anxiety and even normal people can experience it. The condition is quite common and the reasons why people get overly anxious range from environmental, work, or even financial among others. Moreover, the impact of anxiety on each patient varies from one individual to the other. Some people face insomnia while other cannot sleep at all. In the end, prolonged lack of sleep can lead to fatigue and panic attacks. Anxiety also has significant impacts on your physical wellbeing. Some people get moody, tired, lazy and laidback. Largely, anxiety leads to a mental imbalance and physical illness. Etizolam is a potent medication for treating anxiety. However, before you buy etizolam, there are some things you ought to know.
Etizolam is also known by a variety of brand name including: “Etibest”, “Etilaam”, “Etizoma”, “E1”, “Etilite”, and “Etirest”. Others include “Etilex”, “Etizola MD”, “Etizola”, “Etirest”, “Etizeal”, “Inxity”, “Etweet”, and “Lam ET”. There’s also “Macfresh”, “New Zomania”, “Sylkam”, “Zolacalm”, “Zoly” and “Etizeal”. So, theres a large variety to choose from.
There are numerous manufacturers of the pharmaceutical product such as:
- Macleods(Procare CV)
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Tas Med (I) Pvt. Ltd
- Macleods (TB care)
- Dr. Reddy’s
- Grownbury Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Concern Pharmaceuticals Pvt
- Kachhela Medex Private Limited
- Tripada Biotech Pvt. Ltd
These are just a few of the hundreds of manufacturers around the world.
Etizolam is easy to buy and in fact, it is readily dispensed by chemists over the counter or online. Whichever the case, it is best to get qualified medical opinion before buying.
Etizolam has both subjective and physical effects when consumed.
Different people have experienced a range of subjective effects caused by Etizolam. Specifically, the effect is dependent on the dosage taken. The higher the dosage, the more adverse the effects are and may cause injury or even death.
- Sedation: low dosages of Etizolam can induce a feeling of sleepiness. Higher dosages can even induce unconsciousness.
- Euphoria: while the drug does not cause euphoria in a traditional sense, the sudden loss of anxiety and relaxation of the mind can cause euphoric effects.
- Loss of coordination: higher doses of Etizolam have been associated with motor control loss. The effect is similar to taking alcohol and the individual may not be able to make coherent speech.
- Respiratory depression: etizolam may make breathing more difficult due to its antidepressant effects. It is especially dangerous when mixed with depressants such as alcohol or heroin.
- Anxiety Suppression
- Compulsive Redosing
- Memory Suppression
- Ego Inflation
- Motivation Suppression
- Emotionality Suppression
In conclusion, it is important to talk to your doctor before buying this medication. Your doctor needs to know about past allergic reactions and recently taken medications to determine the proper dosage for you.